- Don’t wear a sports bra to work. You think you’ll be comfortable but your boobs are going to sag and ache by hour 3.
- No one has time for full makeup, but at least put on eyebrows before you leave. Your face will literally feel more assertive.
- Negativity is boring and no one will remember you…
Yoga is one of the best things you can possibly do for your body. Regular yoga practice can positively affect digestion, circulation, respiration and lung capacity, heart health, posture and core strength, bone density, body composition, and joint health and flexibility; it can help the body process toxins out of its systems; it can promote regular appetite and sleep rhythms; it can improve mental health, neurological function and focus; and it can help relieve chronic pain. Best of all, a yoga practice can be modified to benefit any individual body and any range of abilities. Although there’s no such thing as a true cure-all, yoga is possibly one of the best ways we can get close to it. This month’s giveaway features yoga gear to help someone find their flow!
ITEMS (retail value ~$350+) :
- One Zenergy yoga mat with harness, gray.
- One YogaPulse DVD box set. (Disclaimer: Please be advised that this box set does offer “yoga for weight loss”. While I do not support weight loss as a primary goal and therefore would not subscribe to this yoga philosophy, I am still going to pass this product along because I have no reason to keep it.)
- Two Nike yoga blocks, dark purple.
- One Nike yoga strap, dark purple.
- One gray loose fit Balance Collection tank top, size S.
- One light blue loose-fit Kyodan yoga top, size S.
- One pair of light blue/grey Kyodan yoga leggings, size S.(matches the top.)
- One box of Earnest Eats granola planks, blueberry vanilla crackle. Wheat-free and vegan.
- One Apana glass water bottle. BPA-free with a silicone sleeve. Be sure to properly hydrate your yoga practice!
- One green "Life is Good" drawstring bag.
- One gray/pink reversible medium-impact Champion sports bra.
- One pair of blue yoga socks.
- One Mondetta Performance Gear headband, grey, and one braided Marika headband, black.
- One Theodora & Callum sandalwood candle.
- One bamboo sampler box of Bentley’s fine teas.
- One package of Nitiraj Natural Amber incense.
- You don’t have to be following me to win this. However, I would really love if you did. :) I think my blog is a pretty decent and positive place. Follow if you want to!
- Reblog for an entry, limit one reblog (entry) per blog per day. Please note that mass reblogs are treated by Tumblr as spam and won’t show up in the notes when I collect URLs (so please don’t do it!). Likes and signal boosts are appreciated.
- Anyone can enter, anyone can win. If you’re entering on behalf of someone else, I encourage you to make a note of it in your reblog.
- Healthy and positive blogs only. You don’t have to be a fitness blog, but ABSOLUTELY NO pro-ED/self harm, body shaming, or hate speech.
- I will use a random generator to pick a winner on August 1. Reblog before the end of July for a chance to win!
- I will ship to the US and Canada for free. If you live somewhere else, I’ll still send it if you can Paypal me some shipping cash. :)
when will my reflection show who i am inside?
Last summer vs this summer!! At that point last summer I was feeling proud because I had already lost 40 pounds! As of right now I’m down 130 lbs now and I feel awesome!
I mean he’s definitely got more definition than me but when you take the camera angles away he’s not a very big guy. I’m not really that impressive for a 20 year old to be honest, have you seen swolizard or blasian-aesthetics? now those guys are impressive and they’re even younger than me
Bruh shut the fuck up real quick I need to reverse-roast your ass here for a second
Like bruh 20 at 224 looking good as hell and kicking college’s ass all at the same damn time
YOU EVEN TAKE BETTER ANIMAL PICTURES THAN I DO YOU BUFF ASS PIECE OF SHIT
NEVER TRY TO COMPARE US AGAIN AND LEARN HOW TO TAKE COMPLIMENTS FROM INTERNET PEOPLE YOU TALL, HUNK OF A MAN
WE NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE WHEN LANCE ARMSTRONG GOT CANCER AND LOST A TESTICLE IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIS HEALTH AND HOW INSPIRATIONAL HE WAS BUT WHEN ANGELINA JOLIE GETS A DOUBLE MASTECTOMY TO PREVENT HERSELF FROM GETTING CANCER, IT’S ALL ABOUT HOW SHE WON’T BE A SEX SYMBOL ANYMORE AND HOW MEN ARE OFFENDED CAUSE SHE WON’T BE AN OBJECT FOR THEM
I’m pretty sure I reblog this already but this need to be reblog again